CaptivateMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightbulb Removal (Fixed)

Go down

Lightbulb Removal (Fixed) Empty Lightbulb Removal (Fixed)

Post by King Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Download Link is here: mediafire.com/?nj2vzn2gjmn <(Stolen from Kamran)
Copy and paste that link to your address bar, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is not needed.

Step 1: Download this (Quest.wz) and since It's a RAR file, once It's downloaded you should see the RAR application pop up and there's your Quest.Wz File. Down below is a picture.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Step 2: Open up your Maplestory v83 folder containing all of your files.
Computer>OS (C:)>(Whatever you named your v83 folder) In my case, I named my folder "CleanMapleFiles" Take a look below.
YES, I know I'm running out of space on my laptop, but I have an external storage device.

Step 3: After you've opened up your v83 folder, you should now see all of your files. Now, drag the RAR file you just downloaded, "Quest.wz" Into your v83 folder, and you will be prompted to a window that will give you 3 options, click on "Move and Replace" I circled the option you're supposed to press below for more detail.

After all of this, It should take less then 1 second for the files to move and replace, then once you login game, there will be no light bulb above your head due to new quests! PM Me if you have any questions, or just leave a comment below.
King
King
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum