CaptivateMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamran's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Kamran's GM Application Empty Kamran's GM Application

Post by Kamran Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:37 pm

1. Name/What you want to be called by.
I'd like to be called Kamran, My full name though is Kamran Raza Kaba.
- - -
2. In game name/IGN/character's name.
Haven't registered ingame yet, since the server isnt up but my ign will also be Kamran.
- - -
3. Location/Country (If you live in the U.S, please type your state.)
United States of America, Bothell WASHINGTON, -8GMT Pacific
- - -
4. When did you started playing CaptivateMS?
Joined 8/10/12, today, havent started playing, servers not up.
- - -
5. If staff members/players find themselves in a disagreement, what would you do?
To Stop Aggresion, if I saw two players fighting. For one thing, this is not acceptable. As not only Gm's are the role models but the present players are the role models for the future players to come. But if this did happen, I would first break up the fight. Then I would ask kindly but strictly for each to apologize to each other. Then, I would ask what the problem was that occurred, why those two were fighting with each other. I would then take the story from both sides and think of a solution that both would agree on. As others opinions are genuine, so I will listen carefully of there solutions towards the problem. Of course, yes, I will take both stories from Private Chat, the whole world doesn't have to know, and I'd like to limit the problem to the three of us. After finding a solution to agree on, the three of us will discuss it and eventually agree. Now if this backfires on me, meaning that they don't want my help, I will first let the two of them work it out. If I tell them to stop and they continue, I will give them a warning, even worse a jail, BUT NOT A BAN, A BAN IS UNNECESSARY FOR THIS PROBLEM UNLESS IT LEADS TO HACKING. I will then let the two of them work it out in jail, also giving a certain time limit, depends on the disobedience. This will teach them to be kind to others in the Community and not to fight. To use words instead of being physical towards hacking. To solve and work out the problem. Events are what usually connects Gm's to the players of MS. Events are especially important in Maplestory Private Servers since they help the players connect to others including Gm's, make new friends, and have some fun. I am willing to make entertaining events on a DAILY BASIS, and I will also look for more events to add. Maybe even create some. I feel as if I can give my time to help the community!
- - -
6. Experienced GameMaster?
Yes
I have been a GM In Many Private Servers Including:
CirnoMS -v55 (HGM)
Xynerastory -v83 (GM)
ChaoticStory -v83 (GM)
FutureMS -v62 (COOWNER)+(HGM)
SexyMS -v83-v111 (GM)
ViciousMS -v83 (HGM)
FarmerStory -v83 (GM)
RydahMS(I stated MS not Reborn)(Before Reborn) -v75 (GM)
StarMs -v83 (GM)
AngelicMS -v111 (GM)

Proof:
I Have a couple of pictures from my present photobucket account:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When I find my other photos, I will notify you ASAP.
- - -
7. What makes you beneficial to our server?
What makes you a good GM? What can you do that others can't? What are some good things you could do for our community?
For one thing, I WILL follow the rules and obey the rules. Lying is not an option. I will not take no as an answer. I love to help others. Helping others is my passion, especially regarding to private servers and computers/tech in general. If you need help with uploading or editing, I'm the guy that can help. I'm very sociable and people would describe me as friendly but also strict. Strict in a way, meaning that if I get commands from a higher rank, I will do as told, no ifs ands or buts. How would I handle risky situations? Let's say that someone was trolling/flaming/bothering me constantly. What to do? Many people would flame back, argue back, spam back. How I would handle the situation would to be calm and collectible. I won't be rough and fight back. Gm's are supposed to be set as role models for the next generation/lower ranks. Not only in games but also the real world. We all have to remember, even though it's the internet, it doesn't mean we aren't interacting with real people. People have feelings to, so we should all take that into consideration, that's one of the talents I have. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this server better and fun. To catch hackers/take responsibility, first of all, I will be in hide so that the "Hacker" won't know I'm there. I will find where the Hacker is Hacking and will warp to him in hide mode also contacting another gm/admin. I will also check to see if the Hacker is Hacking by checking there stats/damage etc. If their stats exceed their limit, for example: No rebirths and hitting max damage, I know they are capable of creating a risk for others and hacking. I will warp to them in hide and take as many screen shots as possible. Before I said I would contact another gm, well I said this because just in case there isn't enough sufficient screen shots, we have backup. Also, we have another GM watching and creating more proof. After "stalking them" and taking intermittent accurate screen shots, I will get the reason of how and what they were hacking and BAN them right away A.S.A.P! I will post the screen shots on the forum if they try a ban appeal, and will also have prepared extra proof resulting in the end.
-GFX Experience. (Will Show Some of My ART in Attachments)
-Video Editing Experience. (Adobe After Affects/Adobe Premier Pro)
-GM Experience.
-I'm a very fast learner
-Banners
-Promos/Vids
-More People as I am doing so atm
-Advanced Forums Designing
-Other Add ons for The Server(Ex: Security)
-Responsibilty
-Encouragement
-Great Attitude
-My passion to help others succeed
~This is how I can help the server.

I can GFX. Here are some examples of my work!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~^^ Some of my work.

- - -
8. Are you able to be on CaptiveMS for 4 hours+ ?
Yes, I play daily up to 15 hours max. So about 5-15 hours daily.
- - -
9. Information about yourself? (Hobbies, favorites, etc).
I love to play sports, including baseball, soccer, and football. I love helping others, creating happiness, and helping the community grow to succeed. You can most probably find out more ingame. Very Happy
- - -
10. Contacts:
(I do have am email, but please pm me for it)
(Thanks for giving me this oppurtunity).

~Kamran
Kamran
Kamran

https://captivatems.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Kamran's GM Application Empty Re: Kamran's GM Application

Post by King Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:44 pm

I suggest you change "I will not take NO as an answer". Because if you follow that, I'm sure It'll cause you a lot of trouble.
King
King
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamran Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:02 pm

To clarify I will not take no as an answer meaning, if another fellow gm tells me to do something, I will do it, I wont say no.
Kamran
Kamran

Back to top Go down

Post by King Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Kamster wrote:To clarify I will not take no as an answer meaning, if another fellow gm tells me to do something, I will do it, I wont say no.
Gotcha. Unless It's something like trolling players by tricking them, etc.
King
King
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamran Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah, i gotta remember that, but if you guys make the right choice, I know you wont pick a gm with that attitude. Razz
Kamran
Kamran

Back to top Go down

Post by King Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Kamster wrote:Yeah, i gotta remember that, but if you guys make the right choice, I know you wont pick a gm with that attitude. Razz
People change within the time that they gain power.
King
King
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamran Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Good point, lets hope people dont abuse there powers though. Or it might get out of hand.
Kamran
Kamran

Back to top Go down

Post by King Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:36 am

Kamran wrote:Good point, lets hope people dont abuse there powers though. Or it might get out of hand.
Indeed. Especially the power of view glitching.
King
King
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamran Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:01 pm

View glitching? o-o

Oh meaning mine and Prizes, this wasn't view glitched. The view glitch is in gtop100, the voting site not the forums, the reason why our views are so high is because I got some of a previous server and simplicity forums, (not a server), to take a look at our apps and give us feedback to improve it.
Kamran
Kamran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:32 pm

gl and love the banners Very Happy
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content